Rules & Regulations
Nightly camping fees (includes up to 2 adults and 2 children 15 years and under)
- Seasonal rates $2325 + hydro use
- Hydro site $55 +tax per night
- Non serviced $45 +tax per night
- Additional child $5 +tax per night
- Teens with parents (16-17years) $10 +tax per night
- Extra adults $20 +tax per night
*For Long Weekend and Holiday Pricing
See Long Weekends & Events Page
Check in and out times
Through the summer, Winding River Campground caters to Families and Quiet Couples only.
Check in time: 1 pm - 9 pm
Check out time: 9 am to 11 am
Check in time: 3 pm - 9 pm
Check out time: 9 am to 11 am
“ Due to the numerous tasks required to maintain our campground we appreciate your cooperation regarding check in/out times.”
Winding River's Rules & Regulations!!
- *Campsite must be kept in satisfactory condition at all times. No garbage, paper, cigarette butts etc. on site at any time.
- REGISTRATION: Please register at office before you set up on site. Check out time is by 11:00 am. Re-register before 10:00 am if you wish to extend your stay. Check in time is between 1:00 pm and 9:00 pm. NO REFUNDS
- VISITORS: All unregistered vehicles will be towed away at owner’s expense. All visitors must register in office and pay applicable visitor fees before entering the campground. Day visitors must leave campground by 9:00 pm. Registered campers are responsible for their guests conduct and adherence to the rules.
- VEHICLES: Vehicle use is restricted to entering and exiting campground only. Maximum one car per site unless otherwise stated. Parking lot provided for all others. Parallel park on gravel shoulder of site as provided. Speed limit is 10 km per hour. Speeders will lose access privileges to campground.
- QUIET TIMES: No noisy parties, profane language, excessive drinking or loud noises at any time. Any disturbances, drunkenness, violent or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated. Quiet time is from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. Music can be played quietly throughout the day but must be turned off by 11:00 pm. No loud music, bass or generators at any time.
- Entrance gate is closed from 11:30 pm to 8:00 am.
- EXTERNAL LIGHTS: No bright lights after 11:00 pm. Flashlights and small lanterns are permitted.
- ALCOHOL: NO GLASS (cans or plastic only). Alcohol must be kept on your campsite by Provincial law.
- GARBAGE: Deposit all garbage in dumpster located in parking lot and all recyclables in appropriate recycle bins. No bags or cardboard. Do not leave garbage on your campsite and Keep all food in your vehicle, not on your site or in your tent!!
- PETS: All pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets as well as any damages they cause. Be respectful to others; do not bring a pet that is noisy or destructive. Do not leave pets alone. If pets are left unattended, it is understood that animal control may be called and the animal removed from the premises!!!!
- CHILDREN: Parents are responsible for their children and must not leave them unattended. All children must be back on theircampsite by 11 pm. All children under 12 years must be supervised at pool by someone 16 years or older.
- CAMPFIRES: DO NOT RELOCATE FIRERINGS. Campfires are permitted in fire ring provided on the site. Fires must be kept small and be extinguished when not being watched. Firewood is for sale at camp office. No foraging for wood. No axes or chainsaws permitted in campground. Absolutely no outside firewood permitted due to harmful insect infestation threats. Do not put any garbage or food into the firepit as it attracts wildlife.
- SHOWERS: To conserve water, our showers are coin operated. 1 loonie for 5 minutes.
- *People and belongings are prohibited in natural vegetation areas around campsites (environmentally protected). You may come into contact with harmful plants such as stinging nettles or poison ivy
- *Winding River Limited will not tolerate trespassing or damage to neighbours property. You will be evicted immediately
- *No fireworks in campground
- *Management is not responsible for accidents or lost articles
- *You are required to pay for any damages you cause and agree to do so. We are also authorized to use your site deposit (cash or credit card on file) in case of damage
- *These rules are in place to make your
- stay in our campground safe and enjoyable. If rules are broken, you may be evicted at the discretion of Management with NO REFUND.
- Thank you for your co-operation.
- No Outside Firewood due to the threat of these pests! These 2 beetles - the Asian Long Horned Beetle & the Emerald Ash Borer are both destructive beetles which we do not want at our campground - please do not bring firewood to our campground! firewood is available for purchase at the camp store or anywhere in the local area.(Sauble Beach)